The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 22 September 2022.
- Information about ship class and ship managers as defined in Fleet Management are now kept up to date on Ship's page for those vessels that are being maintained in Fleet Management
- Data warnings in Contracts and Post-fixture can now be clicked to show contracts with warnings.
- /ships endpoint in the Ankeri API has two new boolean fields:
- "own" is set as true if ship is owned by your company according to information in Fleet Management, otherwise false
- "charter" is set as true if ship is currently chartered by your company according to information in Chartering, otherwise false
- /charter-parties endpoint now includes info on delivery status, redelivery status, redelivery plan and comments for next extension.