The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 8 August 2022.
Workspaces (BETA version)
- Workspaces has now been released in BETA version.
- Workspaces are a place within Ankeri to securely collaborate with different stakeholders - both within your company as well as externally.
- Please contact email@example.com if you would like to know more and are interested in getting early access.
Single Sign-On with Microsoft Azure AD
- All newly registered users must now connect to Azure AD before they can access Ankeri. This applies to all companies using Microsoft Azure AD via SAML.
Synchronization of Fleet management projects to ship events
- Ankeri now offers the synchronization of Fleet management projects to ship events. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for configuration assistance.
- Improved Damages, e.g. with features to link damage report to chartering contract and to upload files and photos.
- Contract view page now includes overview of off-hires, bunkers on delivery/redelivery, contract status and contract files.
- Data quality warnings in Contracts and Post-fixture.