The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 12 April 2022.
- Companies can now have more than one board for their Fleet management projects
- Exporting to Excel is now limited to the data that have been selected based on filters
- Ship name is updated in Fleet management when updated in ship profile
- Project date now gets updated based on start and end dates
- Dry docking data shown in Dry docking can now be exported to Excel
- Faster loading of noon reporting data with the usage of the new Ankeri Data Connections Hub
- Calculation of CII (Carbon Intensity Indicator) for the given ship and date range, giving indication of compliance to the upcoming CII regulations.
- Dry dock comment added to the contract form and to the Post-fixture report
- Filter for vessel class added to the Post-fixture report
- Calculation of the predicted round voyage CII for each ship in the vessel evaluation process.