The Vessel Selection module allows users to evaluate chartering vessel candidates for the best fit on specific trades (or service routes) based on estimated bunker consumption, chartering rates and other factors.
A user can:
- Create vessel evaluation processes for any stored service.
- Add multiple vessel candidates to the process.
- Add each vessel candidates properties (such as bunker type) and other dimensions (or have them automatically fetched from known sources).
- Add chartering rates and other properties specific to chartering (minimum length of charter for example).
- Upload documents for specific candidates.
- Compare the bunker consumption for each candidate based on speed-consumption curves.
- Compare the final results of the vessel evaluation process and each candidate's score.
- Watch specific processes, share and comment on them.
- View dashboard of current, completed and archived processes and the average duration of each process.
- View all services uploaded, ports called and the routes sailed (estimated routes) on a map.