The Terminals module in Ankeri allows the shipping company to store master data specifications on port terminals' including approach, berths and cranes among other data.
A user can:
- Add/Edit/Delete a terminal entry.
- Update terminal entry specification master data.
- Share a terminal entry specification with an outside party (using secret links), requesting to add data.
- View completion rate of terminals and location of terminals on a world map.
- View last submitted and shared/requested terminals specifications.
- Attach documents to a terminal specification.
- Bookmark specific terminals for a quick access.
- Compare up to 15 terminals in one view.
- Add fields to a terminal specification.