The Available updates report gives an overview of all available updates from data sources. The list of available updates is refreshed when Checking for available updates is run.
The report is a table with the following columns:
- Ship name - name of the ship with a link to the ship profile
- Field title - title of the field in question
- Current value - value that is currently registered for the given field
- New value - latest value found in data sources
- Unit - unit of the field as configured in Ankeri
- Update - information about when the new value was found and from which source.
- Users with right to edit the field are given the option to use the value, ignore it for now or ignore always
- This column can be ordered by date
By clicking on the Ignored updates button on top of the report, the table shows only values that have been ignored. User with right to edit fields are also given the option to revert the decision to ignore the value.