The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from 2nd of May 2019.
Ship profile review process
Ship review process has been updated with the objective to get better attention from the person reviewing the ship profile.
- Ship profiles can now only be edited by a reviewer once the review request has been accepted.
- Stakeholders in the review process now get automated e-mail reminders as long as the ship profile share hasn't expired.
Handling of files
- Field of value type document can now be defined in ship specification. This gives the user option to connect field to an uploaded file from the same ship profile.
- Files now have an optional expiry date which can be valuable for certificates and other files that expire. Expiry date is visible in Files overview per ship as well as in the Files report.
- Additional e-mail notification subscription which gives a list of expired files and files that are about to expire in the next 30 days has also been added.
New endpoints have been added to the Ankeri API
- Ship profiles can now be created from the API
- Speed-consumption tables can now be updated from the API
- Settings are now accessible from mobile devices.
- Users can now opt-out from unsolicited e-mails from Ankeri.