The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from 2nd of April 2019.
What has changed?
- Opening page for Charter parties is now a Dashboard giving an overview of the chartered fleet in terms of KPIs such as redelivery dates, number of owners and etc.
- Few minor improvements in Charter parties, such as including registration of broker, redelivery notices and redelivery area.
- Intelligent cross-check validations when editing information for a ship profile. Warning checks will be gradually added by Ankeri over the next few months.
- If a ship profile share expires, there is now an option to restore ship profile review process that was connected to that ship profile share.
- Reports are by default filtered for active ships in your fleet, if information about the active fleet is registered in Ankeri.
- Newly registered users are now listed with New user under Last login. Administrator can therefore user the search field under Users settings to display only new users.