The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from 27th of November 2018.
Additions in this release are mainly on the administrator side and include new connection to a data source and improved handling of field to source mapping.
Option to use Navigator Insight BI (API) as data source
- Navigator Insight can now be added as a data source using the API connection to Navigator Insight. For companies with access to Navigator Insight BI, the need to export/upload static version of Navigator Insight XML is therefore removed.
Update from data sources: separation of data refresh and addition of new ships
- The options to refresh data from data sources on fleet level and add new ship profiles from data sources have now been split into separate functions.
- Data can be updated from all data sources while new ship profiles can be added from Navigator Insight (XML and/or BI)
Mapping of fields to data sources
- Mapping of field to data source can now be tested before it is applied.
- Fields can have custom priority order that overwrites the generic priority set in Settings.
- Information about mapping and priority order is accessible from Mapping of fields to data sources.
- Due to the changes above, mapping of fields to data sources is now only done when editing fields and not when fields are added in the first place.
- Administrator can now change usernames from Edit user under User settings.
- Individual rows can be removed from warranty when populating charter party warranty from ship specification/questionnaire.
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements