The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 5 November 2020.
What has changed?
- A new user setting, allowing users to delete files from ship profiles, has been added for all users and user groups.
- Minor bug fixes for Terminals module.
- When a process is completed the consumption curves for vessel candidates used in the analysis as well as the service route definition are stored ('frozen') as part of the completed process ensuring that the final results of the analysis do not change when a consumption curve for the vessel candidate or the service route is potentially changed down the road.
- Changes to process values and configuration are now autosaved. A label is shown when values are saved.
- If available the associated draft is now shown for each speed-consumption curve.
- Vessel evaluation processes can now be archived after they have been completed.
- A filter option has been added to the list of vessel evaluation processes to filter on 'Archived' processes.
- List of processes is now ordered by Active, Completed and Archived and alphabetically within each group.
- Minor UI upgrades to make the status of each processes more prominent.