The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 29 October 2020.
What has changed?
- Internet Explorer is reaching end of life and is therefore not supported in Ankeri. Microsoft has already introduced Microsoft Edge as replacement of Internet Explorer while there are several other browsers supported (Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Opera, Vivaldi and Safari for Mac).
- Support for filtering by subregions as well as regions has been added.
- Services (trade routes) calling the terminal are now shown on the terminal page as well as the number of weekly calls for the terminal, which is also shown on the terminals card in the directory view.
- Terminals list can now be ordered based on weekly calls from high to low or low to high (terminals with no calls ordered last)
- List of terminals that fit the filter criteria can now be exported to Excel.
- Files can now be uploaded and attached to the terminal. Files up to 55MB can be uploaded and the supported file types and extensions are: 'pdf', 'xlsx', 'xls', 'docx', 'doc', 'tiff', 'tif', 'jpeg', 'jpg', 'png'.
- On map of terminals, the terminals are now shown as dots instead of stars.
- All terminal entries now carry a unique uuid hex code for reference.