Ankeri servers are virtual servers (called Droplets) hosted by Digital Ocean in Frankfurt, Germany. Digital Ocean website is available at https://www.digitalocean.com/.
- For information about Legal & Security from Digital Ocean, please refer to https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/
- All network traffic to and from Ankeri servers (platform.ankeri.net and branded URLs) are encrypted using OpenSSH (https://www.openssh.com/), certified by Let's Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/).
- Ankeri application is located behind firewall (UFW), allowing external traffic via port 443 using HTTPS, i.e. HTTP with SSL.
- All access to Ankeri content is password protected by a password selected by each user. Ankeri passwords are hashed multiple times using bcrypt encryption and is never registered in plain text.
- Ankeri only allows passwords based on algorithmic password strength estimator. To understand the strength of your password you can use tools such as https://www.howsecureismypassword.io/
- Access to company account on Ankeri relies on each user's corporate email access. This email access needs to be confirmed by each user on regular (configurable) interval.
Ankeri employee access to customer data
- Only selected engineering team at Ankeri has access to customer data. This team currently consists of four employees.
- If you have any further questions or concerns regarding Ankeri security, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com.