Ankeri servers are virtual servers (called Droplets) hosted by Digital Ocean in Frankfurt, Germany. Digital Ocean website is available at https://www.digitalocean.com/.
- For information about Legal & Security from Digital Ocean, please refer to https://www.digitalocean.com/legal/
- All network traffic to and from Ankeri servers (platform.ankeri.net and branded URLs) are encrypted using OpenSSH (https://www.openssh.com/), certified by Let's Encrypt (https://letsencrypt.org/).
- Ankeri application is located behind firewall (UFW), allowing external traffic via port 443 using HTTPS, i.e. HTTP with SSL.
- All access to Ankeri content is password protected by a password selected by each user. Ankeri passwords are hashed multiple times using bcrypt encryption and is never registered in plain text.
- Minimum requirement for Ankeri passwords is 6 letters. To understand the strength of your password you can use tools such as https://www.howsecureismypassword.io/
Ankeri employee access to customer data
- Only selected engineering team at Ankeri has access to customer data. This team currently consists of two employees.
- If you have any further questions or concerns regarding Ankeri security, feel free to send us an email to email@example.com.