For ship owners, charterers and ship managers it is important being able to communicate in a seamless way when it comes to exchanging information about vessels. This information exchange can include ship particulars and other important data such as plans and certificates required during an evaluation of a ship prior to a potential charter party. It can also include performance information during deployment or a retrospective once the charter party has ended.
That is what Ankeri is all about.
The most basic entity of Ankeri are the profiles. Each ship has a profile which holds master data information about that ship which can easily be shared between stakeholders. That way, it can also be used by ship owners to populate charterer questionnaires and for charterers to send out those questionnaires. In addition to that, a ship profile can hold files including plans, certificates, etc.
Is the free version of Ankeri actually free?
Yes, it is free! With the totally free version you can store up to 25 ship profiles in your company's Ankeri account with unlimited number of users on your team that can access those profiles.
In addition to that you get the following features for free:
- Modify fields on your ship profiles
- Upload and attach files to your profiles (up to 1 GB)
- Standard data sources to feed data into ship profiles
- Export information about your ships to custom made Excel templates which can be used to generate answers to chartering questionnaires
- Maintain historical overview of events such as dry docking, hull cleaning, propeller polishing, etc.
- Start a review process asking counter-party or their representatives to fill out your ship profile
- Quickly fill out questionnaires using the already existing information in your ship profiles
Additional features in standard paid version include:
- 500 ship profiles instead of 25
- Uploaded files can reach total of 10 GB instead of 1 GB
- Option to add custom data sources to feed data into ship profiles
- Option to export information (fleet or single ship) to standard Ankeri Excel format
- Access to auditable change track to see who made which change to ship profiles
- Additional email domains that give users access to your Ankeri account
- Own branding with your company's logo and color
- Access to Ankeri API for integration projects