Note that Chartering users settings are only accessible for Administrators and Chartering administrators
From Settings you can view an overview of all users and what kind of Chartering user rights are applied to each user. This is similar as to the settings for Users.
Users can be assigned with different user rights and types for Chartering:
- Admin: Can apply chartering user rights to user
- Basic view: Can view contract summaries in the Contracts reports, excluding information on rates and counter-parties.
- View: Can view contracts and contract summary reports
- Contracts: View rights for Contracts
- Post-fixture: View rights for Post-fixture
- Hire payments: View rights for Hire payments
- Damages: View rights for Damages
- Companies: View rights for Companies
- Reviews: View rights for Reviews (only visible if the Reviews feature is configured for your company)
- Edit: Can create, modify and delete contracts (including bunker, off-hires, hull inspections, damage reports etc. information attached to the contract), damage reports and companies in Companies.
- Fixer: User can be assigned as fixer for a contract. In case the Reviews feature (a four-eye principle review process) is configured for your company, fixers can review new and modified contracts from post-fixers.
- Post-fixer: User can assigned as post-fixer for a contract. In case the Reviews feature is configured for your company, Post-fixers can review new and modified contract from fixers.