The Contracts page gives the user overview and details of contracts. In the top right corner, different types of reports can be accessed (with predefined filters applied):
- Committed fleet - Ongoing and upcoming contracts
- Committed & options - Ongoing and upcoming contracts and options that have not been declared
- Current - Ongoing contracts
- Deliveries - Contracts when vessel was delivered
- Redeliveries - Contracts when vessel was redelivered
- All - All contracts
Users with basic view rights only see the All report.
Also in the top right corner filters can be applied for:
- Ships, owners, charters and brokers - To filter contracts matching the corresponding contract property
- Charter in/out - Charter in/charter out and external/internal contract
- Charter/other - Contracts that are classified as charter or other (documents)
- Charter type - contracts that are New fixture, Extension, Rate change and Option
- Options - Options that are to be declared, declared and/or expired.
- Valid charter - Contracts classified as valid charter, potential charter and/or not valid charter.
- Last - Contracts classified as last, extended, rate change and/or to be declared.
- Periods - Whether contract is in the past, ongoing and/or upcoming.
- From event - Whether the event for the from date is delivery date, extension date and/or rate change date.
- To event - Whether the event for the to date is redelivery date, extension date and/or rate change date.
In the tables an icon may be shown next to the field value. Hover over or click the icon for more details. Rows for options are highlighted blue. The From column for upcoming contracts is coloured red for upcoming contracts.
Data from the table can be exported. Click the All (including additional fields not shown in table) or Visible links to export data in Excel format.