The Uploaded files report gives the user a simple and quick way to get a list of all uploaded files. The report is a single table which can be searched and ordered based on each of the following columns:
- Ship name - name of the ship with a link to the ship profile
- File format + download - download link with icon showing the format of the file
- Filename - name of the file as uploaded
- Description - file description
- Tags - list of tags that have been applied to the file
- Class - checkmark if the file is attached to a specific ship design class
- Added - date showing when the file was originally uploaded to Ankeri
- Expires - optional date showing when the file expires. This date is shown in red for expired files. You can also subscribe for e-mail notification to get notified for expired files.
- Size - file size in kilobytes
Report can also be filtered to only show files that have expired or are about to expire in the next 30 days.