The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 19 November 2019.
What has changed?
- New admin settings available that require users to confirm access to e-mail inbox on regular interval
- Setting is by default set to No but can be changed to predefined day intervals
- Administrator can confirm user access from User settings
- New email service used for outgoing e-mails
- Notifications sent back to users if invalid email address is entered when sharing ship profiles
- Reply address set to sender for actions that
- Check junk folder if you are not receiving emails as expected
- Sea temperature is now included with idle times on Pre-analysis tab in Performance
- Overwrite option has been disabled when updating data from data sources (see Depreciation below)
- In future releases Ankeri will be making some changes to the way data is updated from datasources. The first step in that direction is to disable the option to overwrite existing data when updating data from data sources. Please contact your account manager at Ankeri or send us a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you believe this change will cause you problems.