The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from 26th of July 2018.
- A new report showing upcoming dry dock added.
- A new data source with Class and dry docking information added from IACS/Equasis
- Individual ship profiles as well as the whole fleet can be downloaded as Excel sheet.
- Navigation of ship profiles has been improved by providing links to previous two and next two ship profiles on the left hand navigation.
- Chart view for individual ship profile has been improved with addition of timeline and new graphs.
- User has the option to switch between MT/day and kg/nm when entering data for fuel consumption tables.
- First version of Ankeri API made available. See Swagger documentation.
- Administrator can add, edit and delete field categories.
- User profile improved with access information and download links.
- Help & support includes a live view of Ankeri's internal task management system for overview of upcoming features.