The Help & support page that can be accessed from the user menu on the top navigation has two sections.
1. Reference to sources of assistance for the user
2. Overview of open or newly released tasks and issues related to each user
The list below gives an example of what each user might see. Note that these include only tasks that are specifically tagged to the customer in question.
List shows issues with four different status':
- Selected for Development: task has made it to the list. Scheduled for a release if there is a release date associated to it - otherwise simply next in line for an unscheduled release.
- Done (not released): task has been implemented by Ankeri and is waiting for release according to set release date.
- Done: task already released. List shows only issues that have been release in the past three months. After that they are released from this list.
- Backlog: tasks that have not yet been selected for development.