The Pre-analysis ship comparison report gives charterers a simple performance comparison of ships that they are considering to hire in. This is given in terms of a comparison table and charts.
The information is based on AIS data, as well as data entered in the Information section within a ship profile.
The report is a single table that can be ordered based on each of the following rows:
- IMO number - IMO number of the ship
- Last dry dock - Date of last dry dock
- Nr. of port visits - Number of port visits
- Avg. active speed - Average active speed in knots (considering speeds above 5 knots)
- Nr. of idle days - Total number of idle days (of all idle period occasions)
- Nr. of idle periods - Total number of idle period occasions
- Design draft - Design draft in meters
- Scantling draft - Scantling draft in meters
- Consumption - Consumption at a specified speed and draft. Click the pencil to configure the speed and draft.
Click the table rows to compare the data in a graphical format.
Click the Refresh data button to update the data, based on the ships and date period selected. Click the x in on right side of the ship selector box to remove all ships. Alternatively, click the x in front of the ship name to remove each ship. Click the Download Excel file link to download the table's data in a format suitable for Microsoft Excel.
The report allows for comparison of up to 8 ships and consideration of data for the last year.