As displayed on Fields on ship profiles (add/edit/delete/order), all fields can be mapped to one or more of the Data sources available on Ankeri. To get an overview of your mapping of fields to data sources, select the Fields mapping link on the Settings page.
An example of a mapping table is shown below where the following can be seen:
- Field: name of the field
- Row turns yellow and warning icon is shown if the field has is not automatically added to new ship profiles. Ref. to Add this field to all existing ship profiles? on field settings.
- Ban sign is shown if field is has limited export and printing based on Limit who can print and export this field? on field settings.
- Ban icon means that the field is only displayed to users with full export rights in print view and export
- Warning icon (yellow row) means that the field is not automatically added to future (new) ship profiles
- Info icon (blu row) means that field has custom priority order when updated from data sources
- Ref.Id: unique reference number for the field within Ankeri
- Data sources displayed in order of priority:
- All configured data sources are shown in the table
- Data sources that are turned off are greyed out
- By clicking on checkmark, user can see how the corresponding field is mapped
- XML file uploads:
- Customers that have proprietary file upload options on Ankeri will also get an overview of how those XML files are mapped to each field
Note that all columns can be sorted and the search form searches within data displayed on the table as well as within mapping names.
To change mapping of a single field you can click on the icon in the table and follow instructions as given on Mapping configuration.
To get a raw overview of the mapping, including all mapping strings, user can browse to the bottom of the mapping page and download the mapping in an Excel format using the link as displayed below.