The Ankeri user interface consists of left navigation, top navigation and workspace.
Once logged in, you will remain logged in unless you are inactive for 8 hours or if you log out using the Log out button.
The first user for a company to enter Ankeri is greeted with an empty workspace as shown on the figure below while users will more commonly see an overview of available ship profiles.
The left navigation gives the user access to the different sections of Ankeri that currently consist of:
- Ship profiles - overview of available ship profiles
- When users select a ship profile from the Ship profiles overview or selected Reports, a sub-menu showing previous two and next two ship profiles is shown under the Ship profiles link.
- The sub-menu is context based, i.e. links shown depend on the order of ship profiles in last filter or sorting.
- Charter parties
- Reports - information overview generated from ship profiles
- Available reports appear in a sub-menu when Reports is selected.
- Settings - administrative functions, only accessible to company administrators
- Quick link to individual sections of the Settings appear as sub-menu when Settings is selected.
The left navigation can be collapsed using the 'hamburger' icon in the top left corner.
The top navigation has four functions, consisting of:
- Search bar - used to search for a single ship profile or a terminal at a time, based on name or IMO number
- Messages - overview of unread messages created within Ankeri. All messages are shown on the user profile.
- User functions - access to user profile, help & support and a way to log out of Ankeri
The workspace is a container for information resulting from what has been selected in the left and top navigation. By default the workspace shows an overview of available ship profiles based on filters that have been applied.
Dates and timezones
All timestamps in Ankeri use UTC, unless mentioned otherwise,