The Completeness report gives the user a simple and quick way to see the completeness of all the ship profiles available to that user. This includes both own ship profiles as well as ship profiles shared with that user.
The report is a single table which can be ordered based on each of the following columns:
- Ship name - name of the ship with a link to the ship profile
- Profile completeness - percentage completeness of the profile fill-out
- Last updated - date showing when the ship profile was last updated/changed
- No. files - number of files attached to the ship profile
- File tags in use (%) - percentage of total files tags used on this ship profile
- Profile created - date when the ship profile was added to Ankeri