The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 11 January 2024.
The following updates were made:
- Outermost EU regions support added.
- On ship page user can now show the EUA commitment for specific contracts, by clicking on the contract period.
- Indicator on the validity of a voyage(s) has been added to both ships and ship page.
- On Ships page, the ship is marked with an alert icon if one or more voyages in the date period requested are suspect.
- On ship page the same indicator is shown, as well as an indicator on each voyage.
- Owner's responsibility EUA is now aggregated on per month basis.
- Date filters on ship page fixed.
- Usability improvements on ships page to make the EUA commitment more prominent.
- PDF request form layout improved.
- General User experience improvements.
- General improvements and fixes including:
- Fix for allowing user to change fuel types.
- After event had been created it could not be changed without reload of the case. This was fixed.
- The reefer consumption is now calculated and added to the base AE consumption during simulation. This means that the number of reefers on each leg can be changed, and will affect the simulation.
- Fix to prevent the exchange rate error notification experienced by some users.
- Choose the landing page after signing into Ankeri on the User profile and settings page.