The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 4 December 2023.
Users are now automatically created when authenticated by single sign-on. Only applies to companies that have been registered to use single sign-on.
Introducing the newest addition to the Ankeri solution suite, CII Simulation allows the user to simulate the impact of different deployment strategies on the CII rating of any number of vessels on any number of trades or services.
This allows the user to plan for different deployments to meet the end of year compliance criteria for a CII rating, for example.
The CII Simulation has the following features:
- User can upload services or create their own using Ankeri's Services module.
- When creating a service the user will add legs between ports, the designed speed and reefer load. The system then calculates the distance between the ports.
- User can then create a simulation case for the services in question and add ships ships to the case.
- In the simulation case the user can view the current Year-to-date (YTD) result for the ships and configure different properties for the ships, that will affect the simulation results, these are:
- Deployment configuration: Deploy and retire vessel on services at set dates. Any number of services can be included.
- ME speed-consumption curves: Select curves from a list of available curves in Ankeri. Additionally add a markup to the curves to simulate the effect of different conditions.
- AE consumption: Configure the port and underway consumption for the vessels, and also the SFOC in order to simulate the effect of reefers. If available these values are initialised from the Ankeri Ship profile.
- Fuel types: Select the fuel types for the vessels in question, both for the ME and AE. This will affect the emissions factors used in the simulation.
- Events: Add information about upgrade events or dry docking with the efficiency markup expected and the expected start date for the event. Events can be added with an end date and degradation flag as well to simulate the reduced effect of hull cleaning over time. If available in Ankeri's Fleet Management, the appropriate events for the vessel will by synced from there.
- When the user clicks Simulate, Ankeri will apply the configured values to its simulation model and give a full report of the CII result for each year as well as each year's break down for the CII result of the deployment on each service configured. For the current year, the YTD CII operational results will be combined with the simulated results to the end of year.
- If the company is a charterer operating multiple services, a dashboard of each service with the deployed vessels on the service and the current YTD rating can be shown. Cases can then be started from each service.