The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 5 October 2023.
- You can now add files to a workspace, to share with other workspace members.
- All members of a workspace (not only owners) can add files.
- Owners and the user adding the file are then allowed to remove them.
- Improved workspace creation, control and overview for creators and workspace owners.
- When creating the workspace the user can now select members (by email) to invite to the workspace as well as the ships that will be part of the workspace. When adding a ship, the workspace creator can select the workspace items that will be shared in the workspace.
- Workspace owners can only share items that are associated with ships that have been added to the workspace.
- The items that can be chosen for each ship (based on the user's access rights in Ankeri) are:
- Ship profile
- Optionally select whether workspace members are allowed to edit the ship profiles.
- CII report
- Select from the contracts available on the ship in Ankeri Platform.
- Select from the damage reports available on the ship in Ankeri Platform.
- Ship profile
- After creating the workspace all ship properties and items can be managed in the ships configuration page which only shown and accessible to the workspace owners.
- Workspace ship filtering now supports multiple ships.
- Workspace name can now be updated after creation (owners only).
- Various other improvements and bug fixes have been made.
- Actual settlement amount included in off-hire report
- Excel export from directory page.
- Responds to filters and sorting options applied in the directory.
- Cropping when uploading new pictures.
- When uploading new profile pictures a crop tool will appear in place of the preview.
- The crop tool ensures that the picture fits the user interface throughout the site.
- CII progression chart on Dashboard, showing the accumulative CII attained value and the corresponding rating