The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 25 September 2023.
- New and improved version of Companies overview and Company profile pages
- Tag companies and filter for tags on Companies overview page
- CII progression chart on CII ship page, showing the accumulative CII attained value and the corresponding rating
- Map can be configured to show AIS data instead of noon reporting data
- Correction factors included in CII simulator
- CII exempted vessels labeled accordingly on CII ships page
- Improved Synchronization of Fleet management projects to ship events
- Administrator can now update ship type in Ships in User settings
- New attribute added to /events of type dry-docking (af-paint-applied: Antifouling paint applied), ref. API Endpoints
- New attribute can have values true, false or null. The last is only used for old events where status is unknown.
- Example of a dry-docking event with the newly added af-paint-applied attribute: