The Ankeri team is pleased to announce a new release of the Ankeri Platform, accessible at https://platform.ankeri.net from the evening of 11 May 2023.
This release includes:
Soft-launch of Market insights version 1.0.
Market insights allows chartering teams gain an in-depth understanding of the chartering market, by intelligently processing information received from brokers (via email, reports or manual entry) on fixtures and open positions in the market.
In this version the user can:
- Import fixture and open position information from brokers via email or documents upload.
- Search for ships in the automatically updated ship directory.
- Employ powerful filters that can then be saved for later use.
- Bookmark ships for quick lookup.
- View the fixture and open position status of ships who's information has been received from brokers.
- Add manual entries for data received via other channels than email or reports.
- View ship details card, that includes:
- Ship specifications
- Trade history
- Open positions
- Ankeri Vessel evaluation processes the vessel has been part of (depends on module activation status)
- Add and view comments.
- A dashboard is also available that shows the trends in open positions for the next 12 months, as well the total amount current open positions and fixtures, known to the system, on the current date.